- Critical Estate Documents
- Estate Management Checklist
- And the Executor Is
- Put It in a Letter
- Will Power
- A Brief History of Estate Taxes
- Trends in Charitable Giving
- Problems with Probate
- Succeeding at Business Succession
- What is the Value of Your Business?
- Choosing a Business Structure
- Understanding the Alternate Valuation Date
- 4 Steps to Protecting a Child with Disabilities
- A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- A Living Trust Primer
- Yours, Mine, and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
- Four Reasons Millennials Need an Estate Strategy
- Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
- When Heirs are Imperfect
- Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
- Why Everyone Needs an Estate Strategy
- Managing the Risk of Outliving Your Money
- A Checklist for When a Spouse or Parent Passes
- Managing an Inheritance
- 3 Estate Challenges for Blended Families
- Are You Prepared for an Estate Tax Sunset?
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in an Extended-Care Policy
- Understanding Extended Care
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
- Preparing for the Expected
- Understanding the Basics of Medigap Policies
- What You Should Do About Insurance Following a Divorce
- When to Self-Insure
- When Does Your Personal Car Become a Commercial Vehicle?
- The ABC’s of Auto Insurance
- Understanding Homeowners Insurance
- Insuring Your Business Against Cyber Liability
- An Overview of Renter’s Insurance
- Protecting Your Home Against Flood Loss
- A Brief Guide To Condo Insurance
- Making Sense Of A Home Warranty
- Buying Auto Insurance For Teen Drivers
- Retiree Health Care Coverage Overseas
- A Home Insurance Claim: To File Or Not To File
- The Value of Insuring Against Life’s Risks
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Newly Married
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
- Insurance Needs Assessment: Married With Children
- Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
- Protection Against Uninsured Drivers
- The Most Overlooked Item of Any Home Improvement
- When Life Insurance Becomes Taxable
- Social Media: #NewestBusinessLiabilityRisk
- Keeping Summer Safe: Pool and Spa Safety Tips
- Insuring Your Second Home
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Inventorying Your Possessions
- Fallen Tree Damage—Who Pays?
- Gun Ownership and Your Homeowners Policy
- Does Your Credit Score Affect Your Insurance Rates?
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- How Insurance Deductibles Work
- Test Your Life Insurance Knowledge
- Teen Drinking and Your Liability
- Gap Insurance for Leased Cars
- Dog Bites Neighbor. Now What?
- Silver Sneakers 101
- Medicare Advantage 101
- The Cost of Medical Care
- The A, B, C, & D of Medicare
- The Basics of Medicare
- Questions to Ask About Medicare
- Medicare At 65+
- Qualifying For Medicare Under Age 65
- Medicare vs. Medicaid
- Breaking Down the Parts of Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Medicare Part C)
- Prescription Drug Benefits Under Medicare (Part D)
- Ways to Supplement Your Medicare Coverage
- Replacing Your Medicare Card
- Consider Keeping Your Life Insurance When You Retire
- Life Insurance Myths: Debunked
- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What's So Great About a Rollover?
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- Orchestrating Your Retirement Accounts
- Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
- Should You Borrow from Your 401(k)?
- Volunteering in Retirement
- Social Security Benefits: How Much Will I Receive
- Social Security: Maximizing Benefits
- Social Security: The 64,000 Dollar Question
- Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Social Security: The Elephant in the Room
- Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
- IRA Withdrawals that Escape the 10% Tax Penalty
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- Three Key Questions to Answer Before Taking Social Security
- Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- What's New for Social Security?
- Retirement Traps to Avoid
- The Pre-Retirement Checklist
- 5 Benefits of Working in Retirement
- Women on the Rise
- How Women Can Prepare For Retirement
- Retirement Realities
- Why Medicare Should Be Part of Your Retirement Strategy
- How Retirement Spending Changes With Time
- Helpful Retirement Strategies for Women
- A Meal for All Generations
- Who Is Your Trusted Contact?
- Starting a Roth IRA for a Teen
- Retirement Seen Through Your Eyes
- Saving Early & Letting Time Work For You
- Retirement Is a Beginning
- Retirement Questions That Have Nothing to Do With Money
- Navigating Retirement Pitfalls
- Retirement Plan Choices for Small Businesses
- Tax Efficiency in Retirement
- Conquering Retirement Challenges for Women
- Choose Your Own Retirement Adventure
- Six Surprising Facts About Retirement Confidence
- New Retirement Contribution Limits for 2023
- What Is a 1031 Exchange?
- Find That Lost Retirement Account
- SECURE Act 2.0: An Overview
- Understanding the SECURE Act 2.0
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.